Welcome to the Behavior Assessment System for Children Learning Unit.
This learning unit was designed to help you learn about the purposes and functions of the Behavior Assessment System for Children, Second Edition (BASC-2).
- Visit the BASC Basics page for an overview of the BASC-2.
- While you are here, watch and listen to a BASC-2 Presentation for a solid overview and read the summary paper.
- Next, access the Resources page for valuable behavior assessment resources you may find helpful in your studies
- Visit the BASC Bibliography page for a list of research articles on the BASC and BASC-2.
- Finally, visit the BASC Activities page to play a game or complete an activity to help solidify your understanding of the BASC-2.
We hope you enjoy this learning unit!
- Build a better understanding about the BASC by watching and listening to the BASC PowerPoint slide show.
- Acquire basic knowledge about the BASC by reading the BASC handout and summary.
- Select and read one or more summaries about the BASC to broaden your understanding about the functions and usages of the BASC.
- Complete several BASC activities to analyze and synthesize information about the BASC.